To help increase your booking requests, we recommend that you:
- Complete your User Account to improve your transparency as a host.
- Accept booking requests in less than 24 hours, before they expire.
- Do not cancel bookings.
- Make sure your listing has a good title and description and a number of quality photographs.
- Make sure your calendar is up to date so as potential bookings are not lost. The same applies for seasonal prices. Declining a booking request because prices and/or availability are not up to date will negatively affect your ranking.
- Make sure your guests have a good experience staying in your property
- Improve your ranking by improving your Quality Score. Your current Quality Score can be found on the ‘My Listings’ page of your User Account. The higher your score is, the higher your property will be ranked. Your Quality Score is calculated by taking 3 factors into consideration: price score, picture score and cancellation policy score.
- Answer messages from potential guest promptly and in a helpful manner.
- Wimdu will advertise your listing for you, but you can also provide a link to your property on Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.
For more information, click here to see our Hospitality Standards guidelines for hosts.