Once your listing has been created, you will see a confirmation message and the listing will be submitted to be checked by our Quality Team. While the quality check is taking place, the offer will not be published/visible.This process can last up to 7 days. After it's verified, we will send you an email confirming it is published.
Before your listing can be published, you must ensure that all mandatory information has been provided. According to our quality criteria, your listing must include:
- A minimum of 10 photos representing every room in the property
- Photos which are not too dark, blurry or pixelated, and which represent your property as clean and tidy
- A description of your property in English which is ideally around 150 words in length, and includes information about the property, the location, and public transport
- A house rules section which is concise and only includes rules that are truly necessary
- Checked boxes of amenities that your property offers which are applicable to guests
- A calendar which is updated regularly to avoid having to cancel bookings or decline booking requests
Offers in Cuba, Syria, Iran, North Korea, North Sudan, Afghanistan, Sudan, South Sudan and Lebanon cannot be published.