To submit a booking request on Wimdu, you need to have a User Account. To create a User Account:
- Click on the ‘Log in’ button at the top right hand corner of the website
- Click on ‘Sign up here’
- Sign in via your Facebook profile, or by entering the required information
Find available properties:
In order to find available properties, you need to:
- Enter your desired check-in and check-out dates
- Enter the number of guests
The host can be contacted via the Wimdu messaging service to confirm availability or to answer any questions before booking.
Making a booking request
Once you have selected a property, you need to send a booking request to the host. To do this:
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button
- Review the details and total price of your stay
- Select your payment method
- Enter your payment details
- Click ‘Book now’
You must be logged in to your User Account make a booking. If you don’t already have a User Account, you can create one on this page.
Confirmation from the host
From the moment you submit your booking request, the host has 24 hours to either accept or reject your request. Once the host has responded, you will receive an email stating whether your request has been accepted or rejected. Some hosts accept ‘Instant Booking’ which means that your booking is confirmed as soon as you click on ‘Book Now’.