To find available properties:
- Enter your desired check-in and check-out dates
- Enter the number of guests
You can contact the host via the Wimdu messaging service to confirm availability or to ask any questions before booking.
Making a booking request
Once you have selected a property, you need to send the host a booking request. To do this:
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button
- Review the details and total price of your stay
- Select your payment method
- Enter your payment details
- Click ‘Book Now’
You must be logged in to make a booking. If you don’t already have a User Account, you can create one on this page.
Confirmation from the host
As soon as you have submitted your booking request, the host has 24 hours to either accept or reject your request. Once the host has responded, you will receive an email following the acceptance or rejection of your request. Some hosts accept ‘Instant Booking’ which means that your booking is confirmed as soon as you click on ‘Book Now’.
Click here for more information about how to make a booking.